Coin Operated Scale
Coin operated scale machine is manufactured under the supervision of our experienced professionals. The machine is commonly used in shops, restaurants, malls, railway stations, airport etc. It is designed to operate only on the insertion of coins.
Coin operated scale machine has sleek and compact design. It is easy to use and portable and is the best choice for generating extra revenue. Its rugged and reliable design provides longer service life. The machine responds quickly thus gives you fast weight readings.
Coin operated scale Features
- Advanced microprocessor based design
- Accurate weight readings
- Longer service life
- User friendly operation
- Energy efficient operation
- Auto calibration
- Auto zero tracking
- Heavy duty stable platform made from cast iron
- Bright RED LED display with specific angle setter configuration
- Digital filtration technology offers distortion free, stable and repeatable weight readings
Coin operated scale Technical Specification
- Operating Temperature.: 10°C to 60°C.
- Storage Temperature. : -10°C to 60°C.
- Humidity: 10% to 95 % relative.
- Power Supply :230 Volt / 50 Hz ± 5%.
- Battery Backup: In Built Battery Backup (6 V Or 12 V Maintenance Free Sealed Battery).
- Power Consumption : Less than 10 Watts.
- Display: 7 Segment Bright LED Display /LCD Display.
- All Models & Designs Are Subjected to Change.
- All Models Are Approved by Department of Weights & Measure, Govt. Of India.
- Weight: 28 kg
- Height: 250 cm
- Weighing capacity: 200 kg
- Reading accuracy: 100g
- Height range: 50 cm – 200 cm
- Height accuracy: 0.5cm
- Platform size: 360 mm x 300 mm
- Coin selector to operate the machine only by coil insertion
- 6V/4AH SMF battery and charger
- Coin box capacity -1000 coins
Coin operated scale Applications
- Gardens, Mails, Theaters, Temples & Public Places
- Doctors-Gynaec, Pediatric
- Health Care Center
- Demanded for PHCs, Clinics, Hospitals, fitness centers and households
|Model No.||Capacity||Accuracy||Pan Size|
|SWICO 100||100 kg||50 gm||As Per Requirement|
|SWICO 200||200 kg||50 gm|
|SWICO 300||300 kg||100 gm|
|SWICO 500||500 kg||100 g|
Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Punjab