Swisser Instruments Pvt Ltd is widely acclaimed in the domestic as well as international market for offering Conveyor Systems. The system is designed with modern technology and infusing the advance innovation. The notable features such as sturdy construction, dust proof, easy installation & maintenance and affordability have made conveyor machines a hot selling product. Moreover, various quality checks are preformed to ensure compliance with the international paradigms such as BIS, ISO & CE. Our company is also counted as one of the outstanding Industrial Conveyor System Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters, based in India.
The SIPL Conveyor System can be easily fitted on any stringer conveyor by using one of the existing idler stations. It has particularly designed for bulk weighing, flow measurement and day production totaling during extraction, processing, prestorage phases, etc.
This product is adapted to all activity sectors using belt conveyors:
- extraction industry (minerals, aggregates, coal…),
- mineral industry (phosphate, fertilizers, cement…),
- agri-business (cereals, bagasse, sugar…),
- chemical industry (salts, PVC, washing powders…),
- wood industry,– bio-mass,– recycling,– crushing,
The Conveyor System scale is made up of oven-painted steel with RAL5012 thermo-hardening powder paint granting perfect protection against environmental induced aggressions. It is also available in 304L or 316L stainless steel version.
The SIPL Conveyor System is mainly made up of:– 2 load cell blocks designed for continuous weighing each fitted with an IP68 stainless steel strain gauge load cell.
These blocks include shock absorbers in case of large particle sizes and an overload mechanical stop, as well as a cunning idler station alignment device.
- 2 section-adapted metal cross-bars (2) to connect the load cell blocks to the conveyor.
- 2 fastening spikes (3) to fasten the various types of idler station onto the scale.
Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Punjab