Conveyor systems also called as parcel conveyors are an economical and efficient way to move items and facilitate material handling in a facility without manual help. Conveyor systems move thousands of items per hour and when used in parallel, they can achieve almost unlimited handling rates.
In automated fulfilment centers, distribution centers and warehouse automation operations where different material handling components are connected together in one cohesive warehouse automation systems, conveyers usually serve as the spine or backbone of the operation, handling different processes such as transportation, accumulation, elevation between levels and sortation.
Conveyor systems can carry almost anything that can be placed on them individually and are used in wide range of warehouse functions.
The SIPL Conveyor System can be easily fitted on any stringer conveyor by using one of the existing idler stations. It has particularly designed for bulk weighing, flow measurement and day production totaling during extraction, processing, prestorage phases, etc.
This product is adapted to all activity sectors using belt conveyors:
- extraction industry (minerals, aggregates, coal…),
- mineral industry (phosphate, fertilizers, cement…),
- agri-business (cereals, bagasse, sugar…),
- chemical industry (salts, PVC, washing powders…),
- wood industry,– bio-mass,– recycling,– crushing,
The Conveyor System scale is made up of oven-painted steel with RAL5012 thermo-hardening powder paint granting perfect protection against environmental induced aggressions. It is also available in 304L or 316L stainless steel version.
The SIPL Conveyor System is mainly made up of:– 2 load cell blocks designed for continuous weighing each fitted with an IP68 stainless steel strain gauge load cell.
These blocks include shock absorbers in case of large particle sizes and an overload mechanical stop, as well as a cunning idler station alignment device.
- 2 section-adapted metal cross-bars (2) to connect the load cell blocks to the conveyor.
- 2 fastening spikes (3) to fasten the various types of idler station onto the scale.
Conveyor System Features
- Decreased friction
- Significant in airport baggage handling
- Long service life
- Rouged structure for suitable performance
Conveyor System Applications
- Mines and other heavy utility
- Warehouse and packaging line
- Loading / unloading
Conveyor System Specifications
- Material: Aluminum, stainless steel
- Material handling capacity: 1 to 50 kg/ft to 200 to 300 kg/ft
- Length : 1 to 10 feet – 60 to 100 feet
- Power : 230 V single phase + neutral
- Conveyer size : 2 meter x 12 inch x 3.5 feet
Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Punjab