Swisser Instruments Pvt Ltd is counted upon as one of the supreme Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Flameproof Indicator in India. Various advance features are available, which ensures excellent performance. In addition to this, the fireproof indicators also feature efficient performance and low power consumption in respective application areas. The use of premium quality raw materials in the manufacturing ensures noteworthy features such as high durability, tensile strength and resistivity to fire. Moreover, buyers are also facilitated with the availability of the Flameproof Indicators at market leading prices and within the stipulated timeframe.
- Selectable weighing capacity and least count through keyboard.
- High speed A/D conversion
- Full digital calibration through keyboard enabling easy replacement of Indicator in the system.
- 3 point linearity correction.
- Optional Battery Backup
- Bright LED Display
- RS-232 Interface (optional)2” or 4” high luminance LED displays, 6 digitPortable, rugged, dustproof, water-proof, shock-proof
- Used in retail scales, platform scales, for any weight indicator products by Dealers, System Integrators, OEMs Any weighing scale, roller platform scales
- Weight Hi/Low set point ON/OFF controller
- 4 To 20 Mv Output, 0To 5V output
- Custom logic firmware option
- Automatic printout
- Capacity up to 100 tones.
- Indicator displays the weight data and can be interfaced to computer.
- User friendly, menu driven soft ware facility fast data entry.
- Non volatile (HD) memory for 99 999 vehicle s record s
- Preprinted and plain paper weighment slip options
- Various reports on the basis of Sr. No ., Item, Suppler, Date change Rs. etc. can be viewed on monitor and printed on printer.
- Wall mounted dual display (1″ – 2.1/2″ inch) optional
- Taring Range: Up to full capacity
- Response time: 3 secs
- Power Req: 90-250V, 50/60Hz, 10 Watt
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 45oC
Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Punjab