Bag Filling System
Heavy duty bag filling system offers you a wide range of bag filling and weighing solutions. Thus, you get a design for whether a single piece of equipment or a completely new bagging solution built to your custom specifications.
We offer a modular range of bag filling systems from which the basic models can be equipped with different option to receive a complete solution for filling bags. A suitable assessment of the right equipment eliminates product loss, contamination and dust pollution during filling operation.
These machines are suitable to fill granules and powders in bags. Their special designs make them fit for use in large scale packaging lines.
Bag Filling System Features
Accurate weigh scale system with automated control
- Automated vibratory densification/ desecration system to stabilize the bag
- Inflator to expand empty bag and liner, and remove creases prior to filling
- Pneumatically actuated material flow control valve
- Custom controls for integrated material feed system
- Drum/box filling conversion kit
- Powered fill head height adjustment .
- Powered or gravity roller conveyor for bulk bag staging and removal
- Forward-traveling, rear bag strap hooks .
- Pallet-jack accessible base.
- Forklift fill head height adjustment to accommodate all popular bag sizes
- Inflatable collar to hold and seal the bag inlet spout
- Pneumatically retractable bag strap hooks for quick, positive strap release
- Advanced micro controlled based design
- Non-interrupted performance
- Rust proof body
- Fluent operation
- Rugged construction
- Heavy duty load cell for hard handling
- Coarse and fine feed for better accuracy
Bag Filling System Vent port for air displacement and dust control Weighing systems
Swisser’s Systems with programmable Weigh Batching Controls, and Filter Receivers or Cyclone Separators mounted on Load Cells, can weigh batch material for rapid feeding of Bulk Bag Fillers , Drum Fillers, Box Fillers, Process Equipment or Storage Vessels
Bag Filling System High reliability and ease of maintenance
Swisser ‘s systems feature easy-to-maintain filter receivers with access doors and inspection ports, as well as rotary airlock valves with optional rotor support bars for easy access, cleaning and inspection.
Bag Filling System Mobile and custom configurations
Self-contained Swisser conveying systems complete with feed hopper and/or pick-up wand, blower unit, filter receiver and control package, are available pre-engineered and configured on caster-mounted frames for in-plant mobility.
Designed, constructed and finished to industrial and sanitary standard Swisser conveying systems are available in carbon steel with durable industrial finishes, or stainless steel finished to standards required for industrial, food, dairy and pharmaceutical applications. Available upgrades include quick-access and quick-disconnect fitments.
- Capacity— 100kg- to -5 tons
- 3 load cell or 4 load cell system
Bag Filling System Applications
- Rice, wheat, pulses, granules, powder, chemicals
Bag Filling System Specification
- Capacity: 1 kg to 200 kg
- Power consumption: 230 V ac, 50 hz
- Air supply : 5 to 6 kg/cm2
- Material : Stainless steel
Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Punjab